Rotomolding is a moulding technique that allows making a wide range of plain to complicated shapes without bonding or welding:
- Hollow shapes completely closed or opened.
- Containers capacity ranging from 0,5 till 50 000 L.
- Thickness from 0,5 to 20 mm.
- Double walls design with the possibility of foam filling.
- Multi layer panels.
- Overmolding of insets and spindle bearings.
- Assembling and bonding of components and / or accessories.
A short video presentation (in French): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdTiJsYtAZo